- In a sports jacket, dress shirt, tie, dress pants and shoes, he did not look lượt thích an average 18-year-old.
- The school dress code for boys is navy xanh rì, đen sì, or white polo shirts or dress shirts and khaki or navy dress pants or shorts.
- Rather than thở a suit for his inauguration, he wore a xanh rì blazer and dark dress pants and grey tie.
- Conservative or business attire might be a business suit, or a sports coat with dress pants, collared shirt, and tie.
- Men's exercise pants hầm separately from jeans and dress trousers, and every clothing category is arranged by colour and size.
(Định nghĩa của dress pants kể từ Từ điển & Từ đồng nghĩa tương quan Cambridge giành cho Người học tập Nâng cao © Cambridge University Press)