husk là gì

At the grain-forming, post-grain-forming and maturity stages, the fraction of above-ground biomass representing grain yield (rice grain with husk, and barley seed) was separately estimated.

Among those using husks for boiler fuel, 11 allowed local herdsmen đồ sộ remove the excess as a feed supplement for their cattle.

Bạn đang xem: husk là gì

He cleaned the barrel with a piece of dry corn husk and sisal string.

At a number of ginneries, herdsmen were allowed đồ sộ remove seed husks that accumulate at the ginneries as a byproduct of oil extraction.

Colon 3 was chosen as reference section and the oat husk diet (control) as reference for diet.

The emerged silks (12-13 cm) and husks were removed.

As with wheat and barley, the oat husk is fully formed prior đồ sộ grain filling, protecting the stamens and ovary, which collectively constitute the floret.

When the husk was retained, the effect of smoke water was less phàn nàn when applied đồ sộ the caryopses alone.

Xem thêm: transactions là gì

While such leavings constitute a husk of nhảy đầm, they are also the kernels of dance history.

Only 49% of this is edible đồ sộ the frugivores and the remaining 51% is in the sườn of non-edible husks.

This effect may be a direct result of the added nutrients supplied by the husks.

Severe stunting and reduction in stem diameter, ear size and tassel size, often causing stalk lodging, brittleness and husk opening at a late growing stage.

Therefore, feeding cattle on seed husks from a crop infected with fusarium wilt is a potential means of spreading the disease.

Xem thêm: backstory là gì

At maturity, the fraction of above-ground biomass representing grain yield (rice grain with husk, and barley seed) was also estimated.

Current soil fertility management recommendations of the government extension system emphasize the benefits of using straw and rice husk.

Các ý kiến của những ví dụ ko thể hiện tại ý kiến của những chỉnh sửa viên Cambridge Dictionary hoặc của Cambridge University Press hoặc của những mái ấm cho phép.